Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yes Kelly you were right....
I should have put the crayons out of her reach......
they are put away now and she can only color with mommy and daddy!
Florida-Jocelyn
2:09pm

Was outside taking a different picture very low to the ground when I noticed this teeny little mushroom. Can you tell how small it is? Those are very short blades of grass next to it and can you see the tiny hairs on the leaves and the dandelion seeds? Pretty cool, huh? Next thing you know I'm belly crawling all over the ground looking for little mushrooms. ;)
Alaska
2:30pm


My Brother mowing his lawn today in Pittsburgh. He was so proud of himself for sending me this picture.
Florida-Kelly
6:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend. Feel free to say hello and tell us what you think about the comparisons amongst friends.