Monday, November 22, 2010

Made this arrangement for our Thanksgiving table...
for some reason it looks red but its really rustic orange and gold and ivory...I tried...
Florida-Jocelyn
6:05pm

Bought some nuts for Cali tonight.
She wanted to use her new nutcracker but she broke it on the first try.
It didn't seem to bother me much 'cause the nuts looked so pretty
on the wood platter Kelly sent. I ADORE it!
Alaska
8:00pm


Bought a new rug to put in front of the sink...the one that was there was 8 years old :-(
Florida-Kelly
4:30pm

1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn, I love it! Great job! Kelly, I like the colors. I thought you had a bight color in your kitchen. If not, you need to pick on. don't go neutral everywhere! How about yellow?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend. Feel free to say hello and tell us what you think about the comparisons amongst friends.