Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jazzy had gotten into some markers and
drew all over herself and her shirt,
this is her telling me I coloring mommy,
as she cried cause she knew I was mad. : )
Florida-Jocelyn
2:30pm

First Fall leaf raking.
Florida-Kelly
4:35pm


I wonder where she gets this from?? :) Today Cassi and a friend met at the school while I was working to do their own work on a quest project on Africa. I think Cassi toted in half of our craft supplies with her. Cali supervised!
Alaska
12:00pm

3 comments:

  1. Do people really rake leaves??? I just thought they were there for crunching and jumping in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you would say that!! I actually had a visual of you jumping in them while I was raking :-) Shoogie doesn't like them too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would SO do it too! Just like jumping in rain puddles. Some things just have to be done and somebody's gotta do it! :0

    ReplyDelete

Hi Friend. Feel free to say hello and tell us what you think about the comparisons amongst friends.