Friday, July 1, 2011


When I was young, my Mother always told me how fast time would go by as I got older...how right she was!! It's been 2 years today since she passed away, hard to believe it's been that long. I miss her VERY much every day!!
Florida-Kelly
7:20pm

While going through a cabinet I don't use often I stumbled across a fondue pot that belonged to Jana. How interesting that we hadn't thought of it in so long and yet it popped up now, near the anniversary of her death.
We had fondue to celebrate her life which we discussed at dinner.
I miss her. She was a wonderful friend and an important part of my life.
And of course, she did bring in to the world, the love of my life, second only to my family and for that I'll forever be grateful.  :)
Alaska
7:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend. Feel free to say hello and tell us what you think about the comparisons amongst friends.