Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We made this "All About Me" poster for Cassi when she was in preschool.
While we were cleaning out the back room we noticed it had seen better days.
She decided to pull off all the photos but before she did it she took several pictures of it to remember it. 
Going clockwise from top left, they say...Having fun with my big sister, My best friend is Ashley, My favorite colors are pink and purple, I think watermelon is the yummiest, One tough chick, Making snow angels at preschool, The first  Holmes' family picture of 2004, I like to play "house" at preschool with Ashley, I also like to 'teeter totter' with Olivia and Tehya, Max is my pal, Daddy and me, 5 years old today. Holy cow time goes fast!
Alaska 
3:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend. Feel free to say hello and tell us what you think about the comparisons amongst friends.