Saturday, January 28, 2012

*****Proceed as you wish...discussion of bodily functions ahead******
It was cold night. The girls and I decided to snuggle up on the couch together. Cassi and I were sitting there already but needed to make room for Cali and Cori. When I moved to make room for Cali I tooted.
Cassi started laughing, A LOT as you can see. I asked her what was so funny and she said between fits of giggles, "I've never heard you fart before!" Cori came in the room and started to scold Cassi telling her it really wasn't that funny then she paused and said "Come to think of it, I've never heard you fart before either." Which of course started a while new round of laughter from all of us!
Good times people, Good times here in the Holmes house!
Alaska
8:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Friend. Feel free to say hello and tell us what you think about the comparisons amongst friends.